Built to German engineering standards, Konigin extractors set a new standard in excellence, reliability and ease of use.
- Auto-rotate Tangential extractor are programmable to extract honey from one side of frames using tangential method, then machine turns the frames to the other side automatically. Machine stops when both sides of the frame are extracted. No need to manually stop the machine and turn the frames around.
- Takes 4 Deep, Medium or Shallow frames
- Motor and belt drive positioned on bottom
- Automated, semi-automated or manual control of extraction time and speed.
- Welded stainless steel honey gate
- Stainless Steel legs are removable
- Conical bottom
- Manufacturing meets German standards
- TUV Rheinland Certified - certifies the safety standard compliance and qualifications of products, management systems, manufacturing processes, and personnel. TUV Rheinland is globally recognized certification body accredited by Standards Council of Canada (SCC).
- 2 (two) Year Warranty against defects in workmanship and material under normal use and regular maintenance.
|Material||Stainless Steel AISI 304|
|Frame Length||19" Langstroth|
|Frame Height||Deep - 9 1/8", Medium - 6 1/4", Shallow - 5 3/8"|
|Number of Frames||4 deep, medium or shallow|
|Honey Gate Height||14"|
|Drive||230V AC or optional 12V DC electric motor, belt drive|