Shipping from Vancouver, Canada is not included in the price above. Contact us at email@example.com for more info.
Transport crate additional $200
Built to German engineering standards, Konigin machines set a new standard in excellence, reliability and ease of use.
- A continuous and effective way to process cappings at the same time as uncapping and extracting.
- In one workflow, separates the honey and wax, melts cappings wax and collects honey from cappings.
- Eliminates the need for separate wax melting workflow.
- How it works: The cappings fall into a collection box that has two heat zones. Both heat zones are controlled precisely to not damage neither the honey nor the wax. Melted wax is drained from the top and liquid honey is drained from the bottom
- Reduce work effort and increase honey and wax yield.
- Manufacturing meets German standards.
- Uses either 240V or 380V.
- TUV Rheinland Certified - certifies the safety standard compliance and qualifications of products, management systems, manufacturing processes, and personnel. TUV Rheinland is globally recognized certification body accredited by Standards Council of Canada (SCC).
- 4 (four) Year Warranty against defects in workmanship and material under normal use and regular maintenance.