Transport crate additional $200
Built to German engineering standards, Konigin machines set a new standard in excellence, reliability and ease of use.
- A continuous and effective way to processes cappings at up to 50 kg/hr capacity.
- The screw mechanism presses the cappings and separates it into clean honey and dry wax.
- Reduce work effort and increase usable product.
- Semi-automatic or Manual control of operation.
- Manufacturing meets German standards.
- TUV Rheinland Certified - certifies the safety standard compliance and qualifications of products, management systems, manufacturing processes, and personnel. TUV Rheinland is globally recognized certification body accredited by Standards Council of Canada (SCC).
- 2 (two) Year Warranty against defects in workmanship and material under normal use and regular maintenance.
|Material||Stainless Steel AISI 304|
|Width||16" (23" with control unit)|
|Rotation||1-9 Rotations Per Minute|