Pack of 3 includes: 1 x Small 8" x 8" (20cm x 20cm), 1x Medium 10" x 10" (26cm x 26cm), 1 x Large 13" x 13" (33cm x 33cm)
A Reusable, Sustainable, & Eco-Friendly alternative to using disposable, single-use plastic wrap for storing fruit, veggies, cheese etc in your fridge or pantry.
- To activate your wraps for the first time, squeeze into a ball and stretch it out. Repeat until texture is soft and malleable.
- After using it to wrap your food it usually just needs a quick wipe with a cloth to get it clean and ready for the next use.
- If needed gently wash with COLD water. If needed, use a little eco-friendly dish soap and a soft cloth. Wash as needed (less is more).
- Wipe it dry or let it air dry between tea towels.
- When clean and dry, fold and put away.
Ingredients: Organic cotton, organic beeswax, natural pine resin, jojoba oil