Built to German engineering standards, Konigin honey and wax handling machines set a new standard in excellence, reliability and ease of use.
- Uncap up to 400 frames per hour.
- The vibrating uncapping blades are precisely heated by circulating hot water to them without introducing moisture to the cappings.
- The blades do not touch the frame sides, they move within them, and so neither the blades nor the frames can get damaged.
- Stainless Steel construction
- Manufacturing meets German standards
- TUV Rheinland Certified - certifies the safety standard compliance and qualifications of products, management systems, manufacturing processes, and personnel. TUV Rheinland is globally recognized certification body accredited by Standards Council of Canada (SCC).
- 2 (two) Year Warranty against defects in workmanship and material under normal use and regular maintenance.