Built to German engineering standards, Konigin honey and wax handling machines set a new standard in excellence, reliability and ease of use.
It is designed for two functionalities, as a wax separating centrifuge and a wax melter. Both functions operate separately.
- The High Speed Centrifuge separates cappings into wax and honey (heat not applied).
- The heat and steam generation may be turned on when the honey has been separated from the wax. The wax will be melted within a few minutes and contaminations separated. Can also be used with old comb collected from frames.
- Motor and belt drive positioned on bottom
- Stainless Steel construction
- Conical bottom
- Manufacturing meets German standards
- TUV Rheinland Certified - certifies the safety standard compliance and qualifications of products, management systems, manufacturing processes, and personnel. TUV Rheinland is globally recognized certification body accredited by Standards Council of Canada (SCC).
- 4 (four) Year Warranty against defects in workmanship and material under normal use and regular maintenance.
|Stainless Steel AISI 304
|25" \ 64 cm
|Honey Gate Height
|14" \ 36cm
|40" \ 102cm